1. In search of relevant contemporary ecological insights from John Calvin (1509-1564): the case of CCAP Blantyre Synod in Malawi – Zgambo, H.F.
2. Educational Aspects in the Book of Deuteronomy – Boiliu, N.I.
3. Who’s Your Daddy? In Search of the “Father” of Pentecostalism - de Jager, E.
4. The notions of mentoring and motherhood from a practical theological approach: Biblical examples and viewpoints – Freeks, F. E.
5. Religious Fundamentalism and Violence in the Name of Religion – Badarussyamsi.
6. Re-imagining an African ethical value-based social contract: in the context of using “Ubuntugogy” as an African framework – Lephoto, M.
7. Yesu’ah in the Old Testament: A Break to the Jinx of Pandemic in Nigeria - Bello, O.S.
8. A Critical Analysis of Affirmative Action in South Africa: A Biblical and Systematic Theology approach - Pietersen, D.
9. Apostolicity II: How does divine apostolicity affect God’s interaction with the world and humanity? - Henderson, E.S.
10. Notions of Mental Illness held by Black Pentecostal Pastors in Polokwane, Limpopo Province, South Africa– Mauda, L.T., Mokwena, J.P. & Patrick, J.
11. The Use of Smartphones to Communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ – Naidoo, G.M.
12. The Identity of Places of Worship as a Means of Spiritualism and Political Propaganda in Indonesia - Kusmanto, H., Regif, S.Y., Ohorella, N.R., Noorikhsan, F.F. & Nasution, L.N.
13. Holistic Christian Leadership : The Combination of Orthodoxy, Orthopraxis and Orthopathy - Afaradi, A.
14. Achieving Gender Balance Education through the Lens of Neo-Pentecostalism - Odey, E.A., Osim, E.S. & Emeng, G.I.
15. Islamic Communication in Voicing Religious Moderation as an Effort to Prevent Conflicts of Differences in Beliefs - Yofiendi Indah Indainanto, Maulana Andinata Dalimunthe, Hasan Sazali. Rubino & Syukur Kholil.
16. A Theological Study of Paabingkon Pahompu in the Tradition of the Simulangun Society - Lianto., Marbun, T.O., Sarmauli., Setinawati. & Lilyantie.
17. The Qur’an and Islamic Legal Perspectives on Child Protection - Iman Jauhari, Zamakhsyari Bin hasballah Thaib, M. Jafar, TM Ali Bahar, M. Jamil, Muhammad Yusuf & Zaini Dahlan.
18. The communication style of Wahhabi preaching and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad - Syofianis Ismail, Ujang Mahadi & Wahyu Abdul Jafar.
19. Politics Identity in Christian Perspective and the Implication for Christian Politicians in Indonesia - Sri Dwi Harti., Tolop Oloan Marbun., Yunus Selan & Adi Putra.
20. Religious Harmony Forum: Ideal Religious Moderation in the Frame of Building Tolerance in Medan City, Indonesia - Lila Pelita Hati, Nazil Mumtaz al-Mujtahid, Syukur Kholil, Suryo Adi Sahfutra, Lestari Dara Cinta Utami Ginting & Imam Fahreza.
21. Ibn Tufayl’s Hayy Ibn Yaqzan: The Natural Progression of the Mind and Intellectual Elitism -Alhayyani, M.
22. Ego: An Epistemological Analysis of Self-Centric Consciousness Through Cultural Perspectives and Spiritual/Theological Dimensions in Hinduism and Buddhism- Kumari, A., Behura, A.K. & Kumar, A.
23. Retrieving a Christian ecological spirituality in response to our contemporary ecological crisis – Cloete, N.
24. Responsible Public Theology on Climate Change Devastations: Disastrous flooding in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa – Thinane, J.S., Masuku,M.T., Baloyi, E., Bentley, W., Naicker., L.W., Khuzwayo, S. & Hove, R.
25. The Dipopantunu Bai Tradition in Tana Toraja and Its Relevance to Calvin's Teachings About Atonement - Agustinus, Rouw, R.F., Camerling, Y.F. & Wijaya, H.
26. Theological reflections in the age of climate change: a reflection on the jellyfish metaphor - Ahn, Y-J. & Juraev, Z.
27. Aisthetics of Religion and embodied spiritual perception: hermeneutic approaches in Hesychasm, Christian Platonism, and Aesthetics of Idealism, to ‘divine light’ and ‘mystical flight’ – Kleinhempel, U.
Volume 104 (3)
1. The Essence of Spirituality in the context of Korean Missionary work: A Missiological study - Freeks, F.E. & Lee, C.Y.
2. The Utilization of the Old Testament in the Book of Acts of the Apostles - Adewumi, A.S., Olaniyi, A.A. & Oyekan, F.E.
3. Theology-legal value of human rights through the prism of modern types of legal understanding - Kovalenko, A., Pavliutin, Y.M., Kyrychenko, A.V., Savytska, V.N. & Korniienko, P.S.
4. The Islamic factor in the immigration process of the European Union- Anastasia A. Sukhodolska, A.A., Borodin, I.L., Vodolaskova, K.Y., Bortnyk, V.A. & Oleshchenko, V.Y.
5. Karl Jaspers and the Eastern Orthodox View of Transcendence: A Comparative Analysis - Ndlovu, S. & Nicolaides, A.
6. Interpersonal Conflicts in Students from Different Customs and Cultures at a Theological School - Widjaja, i., Paskah, K., Putrawan, B.K. & Manik, N.D.Y.
7. The Use of Podcasts as a Learning Strategy in Christian Education in Developing Senior High School Students’ Creativity in the Digital Era: A Case Study - Silalahi, H., Silalahi, M. & Saragih, O.
8. A Historiography of Victory: R.J. Rushdoony’s Christian Philosophy of History as Constitutive of his Postmillennial Theopolitics - Schlebusch, J.A.
9. The Role of the South African Pentecostal and Charismatic Church in Sustainable Development: Focusing on Safety and Security - Matshobane, M.
10. Attachment to land: Land Reform and the Anglican Church of Southern Africa – Pienaar, J.
11. Legal bases of European interstate integration in the context of interfaith relations - Shestopalov, R., Yermakova, H., Velychko, D., Panova, O. & Muliar, G.
12. Pursuing a gender and women empowerment agenda: a chronicle of Women Ministry in the Blantyre Synod of the Church of Central Africa Presbyterian (CCAP) in Malawi from 1876 to 2023- Zgambo, H.F.
13. Traversing Local-Global Religious Terrain: a Case of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star - Odey, E.A., Ene, I. E., Edet, F.F. & Eneji, G.A.
14. The Office of Deacon in the Reformed Church in Zimbabwe: A historical perspective - Baloyi, E.
15. The Holy Bible’s Proof is the Word of God - Montang, R.D., Andi, S., Anthoni, J., Wattimury, W.A., Elias, T.F.E. & Watak, S.R.
16. A place for traditional and customary practices in funerals during and post COVID-19: Insights from South Africa - Bhuda, M.T., Motswaledi, T. & Marumo, P.
17. Rereading the story of Hagar in Genesis 16:1-16 as a narrative of prejudice in South Africa - Masoga, M.A.
18. The Outpouring and Filling of The Holy Spirit: The Litera-Narrative Perspective of Pentecost in Acts 2:1-13 - Putrawan, B.K.
19. Religion and Politics in the context of COVID-19 Narratives: A Critical Discourse Analysis Approach - Marevesa, T.
20. Implications of Religious Fatwa on the Implementation of Covid-19 Policy in Indonesia - Ode, S., Nasution, F.A., Regif, S.Y. & Indainanto, Y.I.
21. Pentecostalism and the Dynamics of Democratic Governance in Nigeria since 1999 - Oluwanifise, J.A.
22. Doing Church Missions in Indigenous Community Poverty-Stricken Remote Rural Areas: Lessons from Indonesia- Silitonga, R. & Simatupang, P.
23. The Effect of Restoring Your Heart (RYH) Ministry, Finding Roots of Bitterness, and Emotional Management, on Heart Healing: A Quantitative Study in Indonesia - Sri Mulyani., Sutrisno., Lumingkewas, M.S., Hutabarat, C. & Iswahyudi.
24. Missions, theology and Christian leadership: A case of three Titi/Oukasie-Mohlakeng (Randfontein) male African Christian leaders – Mzondi, A.M.M
25. The Advantages of Christianity in the Era of Disruption - Bani, Y., Damanik, W., Karbui, T., Lumbantoruan, M.M., Paradesha, H.F. Telaumbanua, F.J., Damanik, R. & Ming, D.
26. Congregational Morning Prayer Movement: A Political Movement or a Spiritual Movement? -Nasution, F.A., Hardiyanto, S., Indainanto, Y.I., Thamrin, H., Purba, A.M. & Regif, S.Y.
27. Priesthood: A family Pastoral Care Vocation in a local Catholic Church in South Africa - Arima, C.
28. The Politicization of Religion and Polarization of Hate in the 2018 North Sumatra Regional Head Election, Indonesia - Walid Musthafa Sembiring, Subhilhar, Heri Kusmanto & Hatta Ridho
29. A Hermeneutical Survey of the Book Daniel: A Recipe for an Egalitarian Nigerian - Asuquo, O. O., Odey, E. A. & Emeng, G. I.
30. Religiosity in Paying Zakat and Tax Compliance in Medan City -Thamrin, M.H., Faisal Eriza, Muhammad Faisal, Nasution,I.K., Afrizal &Maulana Andinata Dalimunthe.
31. Option for the Poor and Compassion for the Vulnerable: why the two Bible-based principles should not be Conflated or Replaced - Speckman, M.
32.The role of Zhusypbek Aimautov in the development of philosophical and theological concepts in Kazakh literary criticism - Aliya Zhakupova, A., Tazhibayeva, S., Dosmailova, A. & Zhampeisova, Z.
33. (Over)Staying (Dis)Gracefully: Dissecting Pastoral transitions in AOG BTG church in Zimbabwe - Tagwirei, K.
Vol 104 (2)
1. Detrimental factors contributing to the non-functioning of Christian men in their leadership role in context of family and church: A qualitative analysis - Freeks, F.E. & Alard, J.A.
2. Inter-Faith Marriages: Engaging Nigerian Religious Identity in the film North East- Layefa, G. & Ezenagu, N.
3. Integrating Women into the Leadership of Christian Missions Agency – Famoroti, A.J.
4. Gender, Climate Change and Food Insecurity: A Zimbabwean Rastafari Perspective- Sibanda, F.
5. Reading the text of 1 Kings 3:7-9 as inspirational teaching on leadership to the modern church: A hermeneutical perspective – Masoga, M.A.
6. Synergy of Pancasila Humanism and Theological Ethics: The Foundation for Building a Digital Culture towards the unity of the Indonesian Nation - Ngesthi, Y.S.E., Anjaya, C.E., Saptorini, S. Arifianto, Y.A. & Triposa, R.
7. Towards Achieving National Integration in A Heterogeneous Nigerian Society: A Theological Reflection on Romans 9:25-26 – Oyetade, M.O. & Femi-Olubiyi, E.A.
8. Multicultural Christian Education in an Indonesian Church Context -I Made Suardana., I Putu Ayub Darmawan & Runtukahu, R.O.
9. Father absence as a risk factor for child neglect and abuse: A biblical and multidisciplinary approach to transform broken families in the South African landscape – Freeks, F.E. & De Jager, E.S.
10. The Ethics of the Apostle Da'wah in the Qur'an and its Application in Social Media -Rubino, Aulia Rahma Ritonga, Efi Brata Madya & Hasnun Jauhari Ritonga
11. Symbol in African Religion and Philosophy: the Tiv Experience - Odey, E.A., Asuquo, O.O., Amokaha, G.S. & Onah, G.A. & Obo, E. O.
12. Traditional and biblical concepts of marital infidelity among Igbo people of Nigeria in the face of Covid 19 – Anizoba, E.C.
13. Lecturers’ understanding on Bible doctrine: An Indonesian Pentecostal Perspective – Sutrisno., Suhadi, J., Naibaho, D., Putrawan, B.K. & Bulan, S.E.
14. The Present Challenge of the Supernatural in the Church of God -Sarono, T.B., Munir, T., Sutrisno & Putrawan, B.K.
15. Aspects of wonder-in-humility as part of a Christian spirituality (part 1) - Kelderman, H.
16. Missio politica on Coalition Governance: ‘better devils’ in SA Coalition Politics – Thinane, J.S.
17. A Biblical Response to Suanggi in the Arfak Tribe in Papua Island - Fernandes, P.S., Chia, P.S. & Terok, J.
18. A study on the lived experience of Koinōnia in a post-apartheid, post-Armstrong congregation: A transition from power-imbalance to Koinōnia - Millar, C. & Harold, G.
19. Kingdom-Driven Living Based on Matthew 5-7 - Montang, R.D.
20. Pentecostal Environmentalism: A Symbiosis for Eco-Theology and Biodiversity Conservation - Odey, E.A., Ekeke, C. E., Asuquo, O.O., Ekpenyong, O.E. & Nwosu, E.E.
21. Polity of the New Apostolic Movement considering Biblical and Historical Precedents in the Christian Church - Adams, M.A. & Harold, G.
22. Accessibility of Citizens With Parmalim Beliefs to Civil Rights in Indonesia Situmorang, T.P. & Zuska, F.
23. The use of anointed products during Covid-19 lockdown: An African Pentecostal spirituality experience - Kgatle, M.S.
24. Opus Dei: a Challenge for Church Leadership - GP Harianto, G.P., Umboh, S.H., Christi, A., Wang, S., Sondopen, D. & Ming, D.
25. Adolescents’ sexual health: Elucidating the paradoxical influence of Christianity on School Sexuality Education Programmes in King Cetshwayo District, South Africa- Adekola, A.P. & Mothoagae, I.D.
26. An Internalization of Doctrine to Strengthen Christian Identity: Considering a Mosaic Approach - Tambunan, A. & Pramono, R.
27. Experience of legal formation of interfaith relations in the context of European integration and globalization processes - Kolyukh, V., Shestopalov, R., Kovtun, O., Taraban, Y. & Dei, M.
28. Discussing the Church Mandate considering Matthew 28:19-20 - Stevanus, K., Arifianto, Y.A., Poluan, A., Tanhidy, J., Tan Lie Lie & Iswahyudi.
29. Legal regulation of religion in the context of ecclesiastical law as a model of a single legal space in Europe - Yermakova, H., Miakinchenko, I., Stelnykovych, S., Maksymov, O. & Zahlada, V.
30. John 13:1-20 as an example for Indonesian Bethel Churches in Batam Melati, E., Wahyuni, S.,Suparti, H., Missa, A. & Uriptiningsih, A.L.
31. Resilience in Marriages: Traditional and Religious Versus Modern Marriages - Mathipa, E.R. & Motsepe, Q.M.
32. Reuniting Humanity and the Cosmos in Barth's Theology: Natural Disasters and The Fall – Harold, G. & Wallace, L.
33. Book review: The Drama of Atheist Humanism by Henri de Lubac - Zuhriddin, J.
Volume 104(1) (Articles reviewed from October to December 2022- published January 2023)
1. A Revisiting of the Dating of Hodayot Manuscripts: A Stylistic Paleographic Analysis - Chia, P.S. & Lontoh, F.O.L
2. Restitution and Land Issues in South Africa: Biblical and Ethical considerations based on the Jubilee year - Onumah, J. & Nicolaides, A.
3. King David Between Power and Adultery: Jewish Perspectives on David and Bathsheba’s Relationship - Bobby Kurnia Putrawan, Yusak Tanasyah, Ester Agustini Tandana, Alisaid Prawiro Negoro & Susanti Embong Bulang.
4. An Evaluation of Christian Education in Indonesia in light of Targum: A Cognitive Psychology Approach – Lontoh, F.O.L. & Chia, P.S.
5. Christian Theological Grounds of Jurisprudence: Historical and Contemporary Aspects Balzhyk, I.A., Skurikhin, S.M., Lychko, V.S., Dzhuraieva, O.O. & Lazor, K.P.
6. Evangelism and election: Is there an answer to the challenges? – Verster, P.
7. Efforts to Unite Diversity in an Indonesian Baptist Churches Context: An Ecumenical Perspective based on John 17:20-21 - Susanto Dwiraharjo, Bobby Kurnia Putrawan, Jacob Daan Angel, Rieka Noviana & Susanti Embong Bulan
8. An Analysis of Patterns and Values of Humanist Christian Religious Education - Harun Y. Natonis, Jonathan Leobisa, Rajiman Sitopu, Anita A. Hege Udju, Maglon & Ferdinand Banamtuan
9. Interreligious Dialogue: Revisiting Comparative Theology for Social Harmony in Pluralistic South Africa -Resane, K.T.
10. The assessment and diagnosis of mental illness by Black Pentecostal pastors in Polokwane - Mauda, L.T. & Sodi, T.
11. Ancestral calling as identity and the rite of passage: The case of Vhavenḓa indigenous healers - Sigida, S.T. & Sodi, T.
12. Traditional Igbo Belief in Causes of Disease: An Evaluation - Anizoba, E.C.
13. Funerals and Family Care in the South African Local Catholic Church- Arima, C.
14. The Role of Preaching in Congregational Organizational Commitment: GKI Dasa Surabaya’s Case Study - Lontoh, F.O.L. & Chia, P.S.
15. Rethinking the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement: an African Ecclesiological Approach – Kgatle, M.S. & Lephoto, M.B.
16. Exploring Foucault on Care of the Self and Power Relations from an Orthodox perspective - Nicolaides, A.
17. Diaspora Reconnection with Homeland Religion, Cultural and Heritage Festival Celebration - Umejei. A.L.
18. Solidarity in Christianity to Foster “Bhineka Tunggal Ika”: A Biblical Analysis of the Good Samaritan, Luke 10:25-37 - Chandra Han, Amos Sukamto, Pramono, R.
19. Mechanical Solidarity as a precipitating factor in establishing Ethnic Churches in Bandung in the first half of the 20th Century - Amos Sukamto, Rudy Pramono, Panca Parulian & Chandra Han
20. “Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink” - The disconnect between salvation and sanctification among Protestants in Kenya and its consequences - Black, J. W.
21. A Biblical Response to Jehovah Witnesses in Surabaya, Indonesia - Juanda, Sjanette Eveline & Philip Suciadi Chia
22. A Biblical response to Neil deGrasse Tyson’s rejection on God’s Intelligent Design - Pontas Surya Fernandes, Philip Suciadi Chia & Donna Crosnoy Sinaga.
23. Is the Conflict between Faith and Reason real or imaginary? - Okunade, A.A.
24. Persistent Leadership: Constructive Reflections on Saul's Leadership Model - Daniel Suharto, Muner Daliman & Yonathan Salmon Efrayim Ngesthi
25. Christian response to the challenge and effects of religious Pluralism on Christian Missions in Nigeria – Adarigho, C.C.
26. Honor Dei as a learning of the need to appreciate God’s servants in the Church - Harianto, G.P. Metekohy, B., Sahertian, N. & Ming, D.
27. Christian women bearing the brunt of burden during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic in Zimbabwe: A social gender justice perspective - Marevesa, T.
28. A Theological Appraisal of the Notion of Divine Aseity – Olabimiji, E.O.
29. Pentecostalisation in the Devhula Lebowa Circuit of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa: towards church growth and ecumenism - Kgatle, M.O.
30. A Theological Evaluation of Pentecostalism and its Relevance for the Contemporary Church - Olabimiji, E.O.
31. Prophetic oracles regarding the Day of the Lord in Zechariah 14:1-9 and their implications for the Church today – Menewe, B.C.
32. Missio Dei’s Pleromatic Disposition: The Infinite Missionary God - Thinane, J.S
33.Responding to the crisis: Implications of the challenges and opportunities of being a Church during COVID-19 - Mncube, D.W. & Ngema, T.N.